Join the thousands of people who have already signed up to volunteer and decided to ACT for America!
Are you concerned by the news reports about the constant threat of terrorism, Iran acquiring nuclear weapons, and the weak response by officials in our current administration? Now there is an opportunity for you to do something by becoming a volunteer to truly ACT for America.
Everywhere you go in life, there are people complaining about problems but not actually getting out and doing something to solve them. How would you like to be a part of an organization that not only educates, but is committed to effective action? ACT for America and its local chapters are consistently winning in the fight to strengthen our nation’s national security and began doing so almost immediately after our founding over 10 years ago by Brigitte Gabriel.
This can also be a great way to find out what being a chapter leader is like if you are considering applying and you’ll gain valuable experience from working with a current chapter leader.
Volunteers help assist the chapter leader in the important projects undertaken.
Here are a few examples of work that needs to be done in local chapters:
- Sending email invitations to an event
- Setting up chairs for a meeting
- Finding a meeting location
- Working/staffing a booth at a county fair
- Running a committee to increase membership
- Training other members to use our system for emailing their congressman
- Preparing refreshments for a meeting
- Taking notes at a meeting
- Creating and distributing promotional items for a rally
- Mapping out the libraries in your area and helping them obtain our books
- Examining textbooks in local schools for bias regarding terrorism, the crusades, Israel, the treatment of women under Islam, etc.
- Organizing political activities to get local government fleet vehicles to run on natural gas and reduce the flow of foreign oil money to stealth and violent jihad
- Helping maintain a list of member contact information
Please fill out the application below and we will help connect you with a chapter in your area.