Visit our News page
From the Desk of Brigitte Gabriel
Radical Muslim organizations are working with our government to rewrite counterterrorism training materials.
Help us stop this madness!
- The FBI is reaching out to ISNA (Islamic Society of North America) for input while it is rewriting its counterterrorism training materials.
ISNA is a Muslim Brotherhood front organization and unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing trial in America.
- CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) is mailing letters to law enforcement offices across America demanding to see how they conduct counterterrorism training, and offering to “review and improve” their counterterrorism training materials.
CAIR is a Muslim Brotherhood front organization connected to Hamas, and an unindicted co-conspirator in the same trial.
- The Pentagon recently announced that it’s reviewing its training materials to eliminate “offensive” statements.
- The Obama administration has purged all references to radical Islam from its national strategic threat assessments.
Madness is on the march. Shockingly, our country’s leaders are in effect allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to help determine our counterterrorism policies!
Our nation—and your family—will be at greater risk as a result.
We must expose this madness. We must fight this madness!
- This is why we launched our open letter to congressional chairmen last month, urging them to investigate how the FBI is rewriting its counterterrorism training materials.
- It’s why I’ve created a new video presentation to expose this politically correct-driven madness. Entitled “The Purge: How Our Government is Stripping All References to Radical Islam from Counterterrorism Materials,” you can view a short clip of the video here.
- And it’s why, later this year, we want to launch a new groundbreaking initiative called “The Thin Blue Line Project.” (More on this in a moment).
To make all of this happen I need your help, and that’s why I’m writing you this extremely important email today.
If you’re not already one of our valued monthly contributors we call “Patriot Partners,” I’m asking you to join us today by making an $11 monthly commitment here.
Make a commitment of just $11 a month and I’ll mail you an autographed copy of my new video entitled “The Purge” as my thank you.
Becoming a Patriot Partner is a simple and secure process. Just click here, choose the Patriot Partner option, and select the $11 gift level.
By doing so, you not only will be helping us expose “The Purge,” you’ll also be helping us take this important message to others AND launch the Thin Blue Line Project.
If you’re already a Patriot Partner (thank you!), you can receive this new video by logging on here and increasing your monthly gift by just $7 or more. Choose the “Patriot Partner” option, and scroll down to where it says “update an existing recurring gift.”
If you prefer to make a single contribution, you can do so HERE. Choose the “Contributing Member” option and select the $37 gift level.
You can also mail a contribution by printing out a reply form here.
This email launches our very important Spring Pledge drive. So we can continue to fight and win victories for you and your family we need 400 new $11 monthly contributing Patriot Partners and 800 Contributing Members making single gifts of $37.
I NEED YOUR HELP TO REACH OUR GOAL! Can I count on you today?
If the Obama administration is successful in completely purging all references to radical Islam from all counterterrorism training materials, those on the front lines fighting terrorism will be left to fight it “with one hand tied behind their back.”
- They won’t understand how jihad drives Islamic terrorism.
- They won’t even understand what jihad is.
It was this absurd “See no jihad, hear no jihad, speak no jihad” thinking that allowed Major Nidal Hasan to complete his jihad against America by murdering 13 people at Ft. Hood.
Political correctness killed those soldiers every bit as much as Hasan did.
I trust you agree with me, this is madness.
This is putting our country, your community, and your family, at greater risk. All in the name of political correctness.
That’s why I say again: We must not only expose this madness, we must fight it.
This is why we want to launch The Thin Blue Line Project. The “thin blue line” is an expression referring to law enforcement officers who stand as a “thin line” between the law-abiding and the lawbreakers in our society.
The idea for this project came from a law enforcement professional who approached us with his concerns about the disinformation and lack of accurate information his colleagues were getting.
The Thin Blue Line Project will be a web-based portal designed by law enforcement professionals for law enforcement professionals.
At this portal such professionals will be able to get resources and information they aren’t getting now—and won’t get in the future if “the purge” continues.
They’ll be able to interact with other law enforcement professionals who understand the real nature of the threat.
As a result, while we continue to expose how our national security is being compromised, we’ll be providing an invaluable resource to thousands and perhaps eventually tens of thousands of law enforcement professionals.
We’ll be arming them with the truth—even if it isn’t politically correct—and your family will be safer.
So please join our Spring Pledge drive today. Become an $11 a month Patriot Partner here. Or make a $37 one-time Contributing Member gift here.
When you do I’ll mail you an autographed copy of my new video “The Purge,” which exposes the frightening reality of what is happening to America’s counterterrorism efforts.
And you’ll be helping us get “The Thin Blue Line Project” off the ground—which will help us fight this madness.
I can’t stress enough how important each monthly contributor is to our success. $11 a month is only 36 cents a day! For less than the cost of a postage stamp you can help us fight back against this politically correct madness.
Your support is not only essential to our organization, it will be a great encouragement to me personally. Knowing that you are standing with me means more to me than I can express in words.