Are you as fed up as we are with the radically anti-American opposition to President Trump’s executive order, halting an influx of refugees from countries with significant terrorist activity?
Are you sick and tired of being lectured to and labelled a bigot, simply for prefacing the safety of you and your family over politically correct endangerment?
Please sign our petition to support President Trump’s America First Executive Action. Then, forward this letter to your friends and family.
An Open Letter to President Trump
We commend your America First Executive Order.
Dear Mr. President,
We wholeheartedly commend you for halting the influx of refugees from countries with significant terrorist activity.
For too long, our nation has been weakened by the tyranny of political correctness, and as a result, the American people have paid the ultimate price.
Those who claim there is no evidence to suggest that refugees from these countries with terrorist activity pose a threat are at best, guilty of willful ignorance, and at worst, intentional deception.
There is incontrovertible evidence that refugee populations have been infiltrated by sympathizers of the Islamic State, and have already carried out jihadist attacks against the Western world.
As you know, some of the most recent attacks include…
- Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan went on a jihadi stabbing rampage at Ohio State.
- In 2016, an Iraqi refugee Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan was accused of planning to bomb a local mall in Texas.
- In September 2016, a Somali refugee named Dahir Adan went on a stabbing spree at a mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- Somali refugee, Mohamed Osman Mohamed, was arrested for planning to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon back in 2010.
- In 2012, Abdullatif Ali Aldosary, an Iraqi refugee, bombed a Social Security Office in Arizona.
- Two Iraqi refugees convicted for having aided Al-Qaeda in Iraq to kill American servicemen. These so called “refugees,” lied on their applications, and as proof that the screening process is ineffective, were allowed entry without issue.
- Both Boston Bombers, the Tsarnaev Brothers were refugees.
We’ve had enough innocent American bloodshed, courtesy of our own tax dollars.
The American people need not be lectured to with baseless and cliché cries of “Islamophobia,” given the indisputable danger we are facing as a country.
These protests taking place around the country, are financed largely by those who have no respect for rule of law, or the average American citizen.
To think that in a post 9/11 world, we should have to tolerate anarchist mobs at our airports, disrupting and scaring passengers as they try to make their way through security gates peacefully, is a disgrace to no end.
Rule of law in this country must be restored and power must be used to benefit the average American citizen, not anti-American mobs, nor the politicians who benefit from enabling them.
So, as our new Commander-in-Chief, thank you for prefacing American lives over political correct endangerment. Please continue to do what is necessary to make America a safer place to call home for all citizens, as your executive order has.
The information you provide by signing this letter is secure and private, as ACT for America will never share your personal email address or contact information with other organizations. Further, the only personal information that will be included on the printed petition that is hand-delivered to the White House is your name, city, state, and zip code.