Come hear NYT Best Selling Author and Founder and Chairman of ACT for America, Brigitte Gabriel, as she throws political correctness out the window in a no holds barred speech on illegal immigration, the left's culture war, and radical Islamic terror. After her presentation, there will be a book signing with photo opportunities. Click here to read Brigitte's full bio.
This is a FREE EVENT to the public however a $20 tax-deductible donation to ACT for America is kindly encouraged for all participants to help cover event costs.
All attendees are required to RSVP before entering the event space. All attendeees will be required to show a valid form of ID before entering.
Conditions of Entry:
- No face coverings
- All persons and property can be searched
- Event will be video recorded which may include the audience
- Rules subject to change without notice
- No re-entry
- Bags, backpacks, messenger bags
- Skateboards, bicycles
- Balloons, laser pointers, umbrellas
- Sticks, poles, bats, etc.
- Tactical gear including but not limited to helmets, body armor, shields, etc.
- Signs, banners, flyers, posters, stickers
- Alcohol, drugs, paraphernalia
- Amplified sound or other noise makers
- Animals (service animals permitted)
*Visibly intoxicated or disruptive individuals will be refused entry or ejected.
**EVENT IS HOSTED BY LOCAL ACT CHAPTER -- ACT New Hampshire**
EVENT IS CLOSED TO THE MEDIA
11 Tara Boulevard
Nashua, NH 03062