Movie screenings can be used to not only educate ACT For America members, but to also present our issues to people who are unfamiliar with the work that our organization does. When hosting a movie screening, you want to make sure there is some sort of activism item people can do after the movie and that you are inviting new people.
- Plan a movie screening at your home
- Explain to the group what movie they are about to see & why it is important
- When you are finished, ask each person to reflect on what he saw and what he took away from it
- Have the group engage in an activity, such as emailing their Senators to designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization
- Follow up with each person and invite them to your ACT For America meetings
- Designate one person to take photos and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org